Due to the high flexibility of these pipes and pliability in the path, the Corrugated lines are used in the gasoline vapor transmission path.
Why have we replaced Corrugated lines with plastic samples in the design and manufacture of world-class cars?
- Good Flexibility
- Very low permeability
- High resistance to dispersal of particles and external parts
- Lower weight relative to the tires, resulting in reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions to the environment
- High thermal resistance
- Lower finished price
- High production rate
- Environmental friendliness
- Uniform production process
- High resistance to environmental conditions